Friday, June 11, 2010

a long friday.

Its been a long week! A few things that are getting me through my twelve hour Friday work day...


cousins.



dreaming of this vacation.



my oregon print.
i my state.
yes, even now.



wishing for this dining spot.


an art project.


my mantle with a little inspiration.


my birthday present.
(which i will don again when the flood in my backyard dries up)

Annnd THIS video. which i'm sure is old news by now, but i just love it!


well, only elevn hours to go until an 80 degree weekend!
enjoy your Fridays!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for the sun this weekend. I love your mantle... and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow this is great! what a great idea to pump yourself up. great post! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm....i think i NEED that oregon print. where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wouldn't banks be considered tangle's uncle?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stoppin' by!

everyone loves to eat

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon