Friday, July 9, 2010

Fill in the Blanks...(sans clever play on words)




Fill in the Blanks!



1. My favorite thing about this week has been
Seeing Ben work so hard at his new job. Seriously, he is doing so great, he's going to be one of the best they have ever had...I think he is working harder than anyone else alive...14 hours a day without complaining...just looking at the long-term benefits. I'm so proud of him! (not to mention he looks pretty dashing in his suit and tie).



2. The weather this week has been

SO amazing. Its so hot and it smells like Tennessee (which means it smells hot)



3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was


my Better Homes and Gardens. Cute little summer party ideas. I wish I could garden and then maybe I would be able to actually read the other 50% of the magazine?


4. The last movie I saw was


My Sister's Keeper. Ummm...if you want to cry for two straight hours go ahead and watch it, otherwise...don't bother. Its kinda depressing.




5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would
have about three hours of quiet time
turn the temp down about 10-15 degrees
go for a run
(my legs don't look quite
this awesome in running shorts)

make something exciting for lunch
paint my whole bedroom
go to Ikea


6. As a teenager I was
a little too ready to grow up.

7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with

thats too hard. I love my life! I would probably trade lives with Laura Ingalls because she had an awesome life full of cabins and gardening and pioneering.



Happy Friday!

Raise your hand if you're glad today is Friday!

(hand raise)


Dont forget to go to Lauren's blog and link up your answers here!

3 comments:

thanks for stoppin' by!

everyone loves to eat

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon