Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birfday Teedles!

Happy birthday to my bro today...



Trenton Joseph (TJ) Newell.


He's 20 and he did it!




TJ is not only a strapping young man of God, he is also a leather-working extraordinaire! He and his pal Ian have started making homemade leather pieces and have created quite the little business for themselves.


intorducing:

the family
eight quarter pouch
the smallet
card pouch with red safety belt

He made me the ladies envelope wallet for my birthday back in May and I love it! I get tons of comments on it. Its all hand sewn, burned, and stamped.


Check out their creations, become a follower of their blog HERE, and pick one up for yourself. All one of a kind and totally original.


Maybe I'll host a little giveaway too? what do ya say? hey hey hey?


k, that's all. Happy Birthday TJ,

I Love You,

ya old fart!

3 comments:

  1. Cool Leather!! Must check out their site! No fill in the blank Friday? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great leather pieces! thanks for sharing this amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a sister-in-law! Thank you for the encouragement and support! Just for the record, I can't wait to play tennis in the shirt you and Ben bought me, its incredibly athletic and the movability is impeccable! Youre awesome.

    PS- we need to set up a time to make the deck table

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stoppin' by!

everyone loves to eat

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon