Monday, March 29, 2010

2 years with My Lobster

Two years ago today, on March 29, 2008, I married this handsom guy.
And I could not imagine being happier.


I love you Ben. Excited about many many more years and memories with you. I'm blessed to know you, and even more blessed to be loved by you. You're the best person I know. You've got me forever.
..........
I will always love you.
I will always let you spoon me in the morning with your scruffy chin.
I will always walk right next to you.
I will always make you grilled cheese with secret sauce.
I will always tell you Im the most proud of you.
I will always let you wear socks and sandals.
I will always dream big dreams with you.
I will always trust you.
I will always play with you.
I will always pick you first.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy anniversary.
    This is too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Precious. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! happy anniversary to you guys. here's to the many more to come :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! What is your secret sauce? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is precious!! Happy 2 years!!! (P.S. 2008 was a good year! My 2 year anniversary is this November!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute post! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary!

    Want to win a year's subscription to The Knot or The Nest? Check out MarieMerin's giveaway here! mariemerin

    http://www.mariemerin.com/news/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stoppin' by!

everyone loves to eat

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon