Monday, March 22, 2010

"punch it back"

This morning i told Ben that I felt like the day punched me in the face. He said "well, punch it back." i love him.

So, since I feel like Monday Morning smacked me in the face, I shall smack it back by thinking about things that I love...

Take THAT Monday!
♥ ♥ ♥
the cutest puppy in the world.



feeling tiny



a place in my heart on the other side of the world.


a mad tea party.

best friends
being a girl


building a little home and pretending
its the safest place in the world


being a lot in love


rainy day boots

baby bunnies



staying in bed way too long
frozen yogurt with strawberries


( all images except Tangle and me and Ben at the beach taken from
weheartit.com )
Add Image

7 comments:

  1. i love the one of you and ben at the beach (: so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! cutie puppy.
    love all of these.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I need to punch Monday back in the face too. I like Ben for telling you that. And all your pictures gave me a little bit of happiness to make it through this dreaded day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that you punched monday back and i hope that making this list made your monday better. i'm in your same boat because today i am feeling completely exhausted :(. maybe i need to make a list too!

    oh...and mad hatter tea party = genius idea! let's plot...oh...and what should the occasion be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photographs. Especially the one at the beach. keep smiling it makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute post! This made me smile in bunches!

    shewaitsforwhispers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made me smile and think happy thoughts! Great 'tude sweetie

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stoppin' by!

everyone loves to eat

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon