Monday, March 8, 2010

Just For Fun...

Here's a little "getting to know you" action for the day.



1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?

listener...but it depends on who I'm with. I'm definitely an internal processor, i don't feel the need to talk out my decisions or options when forming an opinion on something...but i do like to talk, thats for sure..with the right people. Usually though, i can tell when someone just needs to be listened to, and i have no problem doing that.


2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?
who really needs or wants to know that about me? probably nobody. goodness.


3. I wish I was.....?

a little bit taller, wish i was a baller...


just kidding. I wish i was in disney land right now. dancing with Princess Jasmine.

I also wish i was just a little more disciplined about working out. I can never seem to get into a good routine. It always seems like such a chore. I guess thats why its called WORKING out?


4. The Academy Awards are (were) on tonight (Sunday night)..will (did) you watch?

nope. Don't care.


5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?

usually after. i need to focus on getting dressed first because it usually takes the longest.

6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?


clean toilets HANDS DOWN. I always say i would rather change a poopy diaper than do the dishes. Old wet crusty smelly food makes me want to barf.

7. How much did you weigh at birth?
I have no idea.

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?
anything? an old school jeep. obviously. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stoppin' by!

everyone loves to eat

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon