It's Friday! I almost forgot!
Today i told my co-worker "i wish it was Friday".
Boy was I happy when she told me it actually is!
So, let's just Fill In The Blank with the lovely Lauren at The Little Things We Do. If you do your own, link it up here so we can see!
2. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast because i always have such an appetite at breakfast, and it makes me feel good, the idea that im fueling my boddy for the rest of the day. Plus i think having breakfast in your pj's with your hubby and puppy is just cute.
3. This weekend will be full of office decorating, laundry, weddings, cleaning, and hopefully some rest.
4. Never in my life have I had a bloody nose. I mean a natural one, unless you count Stephen (my big bro) kicking me in the nose when we were playing power rangers when we were kids.
5. The only thing better than shopping is shopping by myself with no time limit or budget...actually its not fair for me to say that, since that has never happened in my life...but i can imagine it would be simply amazing . yes?
6. I could really do with some napping by a river or something peaceful like that.
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was a few versitile things from Forever21. cheap and cheerful. A cute gray dress to dress up or down for work or play, a light purple flowey skirt (for spring, of course), a white tank with little fluffy ruffles at the neck, and a high waisted light gray skirt.
Have a magnificent weekend!
♥ ♥ ♥