Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunshine On My Shoulders...la la la

I love me some Oregon sunshine!


The weekend here in good 'ol Oregon was pretty beautiful. Saturday was super warm and sunny and it made me want spring to be in full swing oh-so-badly.

But I must be patient...I guess I don't really have a choice since now its supposed to get gloomy and freezing cold..possibly even snow on Tuesday morning. whaaat? Oh Oregon and its random March snow episodes. Two years ago it snowed and hailed on our wedding day..March 29th. Random! Some of our friends are getting married this coming weekend..I'm praying it it bright and beautiful for their big day! Here is their cutest-invitation-ever.



worst quality image on my part.
doesnt do it's cuteness justice.

......

So, since the sun was out for a little while this weeked, we got to put our crazy crazy animal out in the backyard. Annnnd he proceeded to absolutely go insane and destroy it. Sorry landloards...you now have trenches all over your backyard. But nonetheless, it was still nice to be able to stick him back there for a whole day and let him run out some energy.

notice the crazed look


A+ to Ben for cleaning up poop in his slippers.

The sunshine made me want to partake in the following things:

carnivals

camping

picnics

beaching

...just to name a few.


Have a happy happy Monday!
Think about sunny things!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. happy monday love! don't worry....our backyard is full of trenches too.... and with no landlord to fix it :(. thanks a lot marley. maybe you should just bring tangle over to our house and they can tear up our yard together :).

    hope it doesn't snow. let's pray for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pup is soo cute! The sun has been so nice! I want it to stay warm and not snow! Can't believe it snowed on your wedding day! I have the invitation on my fridge but unfortunately can't go.. have a great night!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stoppin' by!

everyone loves to eat

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon