Its Friday!...you know what that means!
Friday Donut Day!
Here are mine:
1. If I weren't sitting at my desk right now I'd love to be working on the spare bedroom/office in our house, trust me, it needs a lot of help .
2. When I'm super upset I cuddle with my doggy, unless its him i'm upset with .
3. My favorite thing about myself is my frequent creative whirlwinds: scraps of paper flying everywhere, hammer pounding and nails all over the floor, paint in my hair, but cute new things on the wall.
4. If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on shoes and a cheap date .
5. Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love my lack of need for order, i find so much joy in not worrying.
6. I love the way I feel when i wake up early on my own, curl up with coffee in bed and get into The Word before the rest of the world wakes up.
7. I love my hair most when it's a little dirty with a little texture. Not too straight.
and here are my own add on's...
8. The attribute I really admire in Sarah (here)is her love for life and for who she knows she is.
9. Next time I have 2 free hours I should probably have a good conversation with Benjamin about whatever he wants to talk about.
10. I feel really lucky to not be on the path i was headed down three years ago.
Join The Party!